DynamoAutomation: editting slave graph inputs?

Using the DynamoAutomation package: Does anyone know if its possible to edit the slave graph inputs from the master graph, or a good way to go about this?

Here’s my problem: Running the master graph in Sandbox to avoid having to manually open a revit model and perform actions. Slave graph has file path/folder path inputs that need to be adjusted before running the master graph. Since I’ll be using this on multiple different files/folders, I don’t want to have to open revit, then dynamo, change the inputs, save, close, then run the master graph every time for a new project.

The only thing I can think of to avoid opening revit is to have a master excel file of all the inputs. ~however~ since the excel file itself would be an input, that means there can only be the one master attached to the script that never changes names/location. If an excel file was made per project, I’d be back to the issue of having to open revit to open the script and connect the new file.

With the master excel file, when a new project comes, each input is filled in, the file is saved, and the script runs. Then, for the next use, the info is deleted and replaced with the new project paths, etc. etc.

Would love to hear other possible solutions/suggestions for how I could edit inputs with the least manual effort!