Dynamo won't display the number node

I am trying to follow with one tutorial getting started with dynamo and I have this problem with the number node and with quite a few other components (nodes?) in Dynamo, that simply can't be loaded:

Any ideas?

Thanks!

/Kalo

Hi Kaloyan,

32 bit shouldn't change anything about Dynamo (although the Vasari analysis tools may be compromised). In moving your addins, I wonder if you might have left some other pieces of the application behind. Please uninstall and reinstall, you shouldn't have to manually change anything.

-Z

Hey Zach,

Im attaching an image of how it looks here, thanks!

Let me know what you think.

Im also running on an old computer (2GB Ram, 32 bit windows) - maybe that is a reason also for the analysis tab in Vasari being inactive - i have placed all the addins in the Appdata folder, but I miss that .dll file Tech..something...

Hi Kalo,

You mean you are trying to add the Number node (and others) from the browse/search and they do not appear in the workspace? Can you start of Dynamo and then hit View>Show Console and see what the messages are? I'm guessing that your install had a hiccup and you might just need to reinstall.

Thanks

Zach