Dynamo routine worked and now it doesn't

Hello, I have a problem and it is that I had a routine that created an interior finishing wall based on the perimeter of the room that worked perfectly and now, following the steps in the same way as before, it does not work for me… Does anyone know why what can happen this? I’m still working on the same version of Revit 2022

It looks like you have not selected an element before running the graph, also your wall types dropdown menu shows an empty type, you’ll also need to select a type there.

Although I select the room and the wall, I get an error in the routine…

We need to see whatever the output of your nodes is to help :slight_smile:

Ok sorry

Captura15

When I click on the red link it shows me the photo 15

Are you sure you are selecting a room?

I also share the dynamo routine

MURO EN PERÍMETRO VARIAS HABITACIONES.dyn (57.4 KB)

Yeah. the node only lets you select the elements with the same category, in this case rooms

I have several simple routines that are simply broken now on Revit 2022. I thought it was an issue either with Orchid or Genius Loci, but, as contacted with Orchid developer, the nodes work if you save and then open the script again. Otherwise, they return only a null value.

Unfortunately, this “solution” prevents from running the script via Player or a pyRevit toolbar.

Opening and running the graph without modifying is indicated as working, which means player should be fine, as would PyRevit. See my post in the other thread for some troubleshooting steps you need to take so we can identify the root issue.