Dynamo Revit 2023 suddenly does not start

Hi, from today my Dynamo 2.13 in Revit 2023 does not run, blue windows 10 circle spins endlessly, non additional window is open. It’s strange because yesterday everything was fine, last windows update is from 10.08 (22H2 update). Anyone had similar problem?

This is a sign of a DLL conflict, usually the result of a Revit add-in or package.

1. Close Revit and restart your CPU.
  2. Disable all Revit add-ins
  3. Rename the DynamoSetttings.xml and packages directory found in %appdata%/dynamo/Dynamo Revit/2.xx/ where xx is the Dynamo build you’re currently using (ie: udpated Revit 2022 would be 2.16). This will prevent any customizations to your package paths and any pre-loaded packages to not load.
  4. Launch Revit, and start a blank project from no template (select none in the drop down), and set the units to imperial
  5. Launch Dynamo and open your graph.

If the issue persists check your Revit journal for add-ins which weren’t disabled (search for vendor; only Autodesk, adsk, or some variation thereof should be present). If nothing was missed post your dynamo log file (if such exists), and your Revit journal here, or submit a case for support via the accounts portal at manage.autodesk.com.

It didn’t helps, there is dynamo log:
dynamoLog_11e65d64-4933-4d63-91b2-a97ab85fc73a.txt (1.3 KB)
It seems to be problem with AnalyticalAutomation.dll.

Revit journal as well.

Here is journal:
journal.0039.txt (1.0 MB)

Journal shows multiple Revit add-ins and customizations still active. Deactivate them and try again.

It nothing helps:
dynamoLog_06be52af-790c-4b37-9cbe-3867e0c95b04.txt (1.6 KB)
journal.0042.txt (153.2 KB)

I will update Revit to 2023.1.2 version because of other problem with analytical model and i’ll see if it help.