Dynamo revit 2023 not working

We have a new project that will be starting in Revit 2023. I installed it today and I am unable to get dynamo to work. Is there a problem with it? Picture one is what I see when I try to open a script. Picture 2 is what I see when I try to start a new script.

99% certainty this is a conflicting Revit add-in. Shut down the PC, then disable all your Revit add-ins, launch Revit, open Dyanmo and try again.

If that fixes it you can re-enable add-ins in small batches until you ID the conflicting add-in (or combination of add-ins).

If that doesn’t fix it please post your Revit journal and Dynamo log (several posts on the forum on where to get these) and we can have a look. Alternatively you can contact my colleagues in support by submitting a case in the accounts portal (mange.autodesk.com) so they can have a deeper review.

1 Like

Thank you that was the problems. I used Diroots addin manger to figure out the problems.

1 Like

Same issue, disabled everything manually and via AddInManager.exe - same.

Hello daniil_timin i used this program DiRoots App Manager | Install/Update Apps & enable/disable Revit addins to disable my revit addins and then rebooted. then my dynamo started working. i started enableing them 3 at a time and rebooting and starting revit over till i found the on that was causing the problem. it was a long process but i finally found the problem.

2023.1.1 Update has helped.
This time I was able to install it, omg