Dynamo Revit 2021 - find element that have specific parameter name in comments in specific sheet on specific element

Dynamo Core 2.6.2.15705 Dynamo Revit 2.6.2.15772
Hi, I’m trying to make a script that retrieves sheets containing a given word (ventylation), and then in these sheets searches for an item by category (duct accessories), and then I want it to find the “comments” parameter in these items, which contains a specific word (string) and wants to know on which sheets there is this element. It would be great if it also marked the element on the sheet.

I’ve tried the above method from several different sources to other solutions, but nothing seems to work for me. As you can see the problem is that it incorrectly show the view where the accessory is, because I did a test and it should display only one element on diffrent sheet.

Make sure you’re zoomed in enough so that nodes are completely legible and then use the Export as Image button in the top right corner of the Dynamo window. Right now your graph is illegible.

I don’t know why the picture is small. I did as you say and exported the image as PNG. The dimensions of the screenshot according to the website are 3626x1686, which is quite large. Additionally, I clicked on the original image options and it is a large clearly visible image. I don’t know what I can do more about this.

d51204722b304229e098416f89310f91b9efcc04.png (3626×1686) (discourse-cdn.com)

You need to be zoomed in enough that the node titles are visible in Dynamo. The export will include the entire graph to scale so you don’t have to worry about cropping anything out.

Right now you’re trying to find Duct Accessories on a Sheet view. You need to query the views on the sheets, then search those views.

Ah, sorry. I didn’t notice that there are no titles… I will edit main post aswell then. As you can see the problem is that it incorrectly show the view where the accessory is, because I did a test and it should display only one element on diffrent sheet.

But I need to find one in the duct accessories that has a specific comment and know on which sheet I can see it and then select it (because there are many objects and the sheet is large).

I edited the main post where the image is corrected. As you can see the problem is that it incorrectly show the view where the accessory is, because I did a test and it should display only one element on diffrent sheet.

I feel like this should be easy but i honestly can’t its too late for me here.
i hope this helps you a little bit?

But i feel like its wrong but i’m too tired to continue for you :frowning:

This looks like a list structure issue but we can’t quite tell without seeing the rest of the node previews.