Dynamo Packages Not Loading 2.12+

I get errors about packages not having digital signatures now, and it makes it so none of the packages are loading if they use .DLLs…am I the only one? This seems like it would be a pretty big deal and i’m not seeing anyone mentioning it. I did just update R22 using a hotfix and that is what seems to have installed a newer version of Dynamo.

Dynamo.Exceptions.LibraryLoadFailedException: Failed to load library: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2022\Dynamo\2.12\packages\bimorphNodes
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.CheckPackageNodeLibraryCertificates(String packageDirectoryPath, Package discoveredPkg)
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.ScanPackageDirectory(String directory, Boolean checkCertificates)

“A package called bimorphNodes found at C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2022\Dynamo\2.12\packages\bimorphNodes could not be verified to have signed dll files. A dll file found at C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2022\Dynamo\2.12\packages\bimorphNodes\bin\BimorphNodes.dll did not have a signed certificate. Ignoring it.”

1 Like

I believe that location is only for Autodesk packages/extensions, not for custom packages. Try placing your custom packages in %AppData%\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.12\packages instead.

2 Likes

Hello All,
I built my package to a folder on my computer that I had added in the package paths.
When I start Dynamo, the package shows as loaded. But the library does not show up.

What would be the reason?

But when I manually import the library it shows up. :expressionless:

but after unloading and importing manually it shows up

Also I don’t know why some namespaces from the references show up. How can I suppress them? very annoying. :expressionless: