Dynamo Package/Custom Nodes deployment

Hi all, I’m trying to have certain dynamo packages/custom nodes available for the whole team. What I did was put all the package and definition folders on the server, and have everyone’s computer pointing to that path on server (by setting package/custom node path ). This method works for my computer, but not everyone’s. For other team member, some of the packages is not showing (there’s one package works properly). As the image showing below, SteamNode is the only package works properly, while the others show nothing after clicking “show contents”.

I did some search online and seems like it was tricky to deploy package/custom node to a group of people back in Dynamo 0.8.0 era, I’m not sure if there’s any way to work this out now? (especially that one package works fine makes me very confusing)

I’m using Dynamo 0.9.2.4472 and Revit 2016 20160314_0715(x64) Update4 for R2. Thanks a lot!

btw, all the package folders have same access setting, no blocked .dll file.

I did this too, but instead of setting the path in dynamo I just made a small .cmd script that turns everyones local folder into a Symlink to the central folder. It seems to work reliably. Something like this;

@ECHO OFF

@setlocal enableextensions

@setlocal enabledelayedexpansion

RD /S /Q “%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo.8\packages”

MKLINK /D “%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo.8\packages” “[Your Location Here]\Packages.8”