Dynamo in Revit 2023.1.2 Hanging/Very Slow on Start

I had re-installed Revit 2022 and its latest hotfixes (Windows 11) and it is running normally. The next time I ran Revit 2023, Dynamo and Player were hanging. I fully uninstalled and re-installed Revit 2023, and ran Revit_2023_1_2.exe hotfix. Still got the hanging – at least 10 minutes of hourglass. Eventually Dynamo becomes active. I only have a few little addins – nothing big. I emptied my Packages folder. Still hanging/super slow opening.

What can be broken???:sleepy:

I may have fixed it with the advice from REVIT Instantly crashes when opening Dynamo - #3 by jacob.small
I deleted %appdata%/dynamo/Dynamo Revit/2.16/DynamoSettings.xml
Then Dynamo started quickly. Had to re-do Package paths, etc.

Could this have been the culprit? Looking at a recent dynamoLog_....txt:

2023-07-27 15:24:13Z : The folder β€˜C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit 2023\AddIns\DynamoForRevit\Built-In Packages\Packages’ does not exist
2023-07-27 15:24:13Z : Dynamo will use the package manager server at : https://www.dynamopackages.com

Nope. Both are fairly normal lines in the log.

Anyone had any luck with this? I have the same issue. Since this issue started, I have tried installing the Revit update 2023.1.3, and still running slowly.

Disable all Revit Add-ins and Dynamo packages as a start. Test that to get a baseline.