I downloaded Revit 2020 before which worked fine. I wanted to download the newer version of Revit, so that the Dynamo Refinery could be used instead of the regular one (which apparently is better in Revit 2021). Once I finished downloading the entire file of Revit 2021 I opened up the program. I soon noticed that Dynamo (not refinery or generative design) gave out an error which led to a very confusing error which I am not able to read at all.
I have added the screenshot to the error down below. I’d like to ask for help as to how I can start using Dynamo once again. I have used it in the past when I still had Revit 2020.
I have at least tried the following things:
- Making sure I had enough disk space before downloading
- Clearing the download and temp files
- Removing all older versions of Revit
- Making sure I had the minimum requirements for my system (Windows 7, 64-bit and 8 GB RAM)
- Reinstalling/repairing everything
- I even tried turning my pc off and on again
So once again, please help me out. I hope somebody can figure out what I can do to fix this error