Dynamo has crashed 1.2.1.3083

Hi all,

my Dynmo 1.2.1.3083 won’t start anymore…

Any ideas? I deinstalled Dynamo already and instlled it new but with no effect.

Here are the Details:

There was an error deserializing the object of type CSharpAnalytics.Sessions.SessionState. There are multiple root elements. Line 1, position 2.

at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader)
at CSharpAnalytics.Serializers.AppDataContractSerializer.d__01.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at CSharpAnalytics.WinFormAutoMeasurement.<Load>d__01.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Analytics.NET.Google.WinNativeAutoMeasurement.d__61.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Analytics.NET.Google.WinNativeAutoMeasurement.<Load>d__31.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at CSharpAnalytics.BaseAutoMeasurement.d__0.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

@Sharad_Jaiswal - what is the file that needs to be deleted here?

@Balko, can you please make a local copy of %appdata%\Analytics\CSharpAnalytics-MeasurementSession file and send it across for us to analyze the issue. After that you can delete the original file and start Dynamo, your problem should be fixed.

Thanks, now it work! Sorry i cant upload the file? i zipped it, but it wont work. I will send this by mail if you will give me an adress.

CSharpAnalytics-MeasurementSession.txt (886 Bytes)
Hi, here’s mine :slight_smile:

oops, wrong person

CSharpAnalytics-MeasurementSession.txt (886 Bytes)