Dynamo Crahses on Startup

Hi all,

Dynamo crashes when I try to load it. This problem has happened overnight.

I’ve already tried the following:

• Restart my PC
  • Uninstall and reinstall Dynamo
  • Run Dynamo Sandbox

Below the error message I get:

There was an error deserializing the object of type CSharpAnalytics.Sessions.SessionState. There are multiple root elements. Line 1, position 2.

at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader)
at CSharpAnalytics.Serializers.AppDataContractSerializer.d__01.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at CSharpAnalytics.WinFormAutoMeasurement.<Load>d__01.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Analytics.NET.Google.WinNativeAutoMeasurement.d__61.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Analytics.NET.Google.WinNativeAutoMeasurement.<Load>d__31.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at CSharpAnalytics.BaseAutoMeasurement.d__0.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Hi @Pablo_Perez_Valdivia

Could you show screenshot of the below folder.

Hi @Kulkul,

Here my Analytics folder:

@Pablo_Perez_Valdivia Cut and paste in another folder and launch Dynamo.

It Worked!!!

( WTF??? )