Dynamo Script Crash

Hello,

Been getting constant Dynamo crash everytime I run this script to collect any linetype, not sure if it’s the issue with the script or perhaps outdated package?

Cheers,
Kevin

If you scroll through the whole error message, does it list and DLL or packages in it? May help if you also show the result windows for the nodes in the graph.

Hi Sean,

I have copied the content shown below;

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at ProtoCore.Utils.StringUtils.CompareString(StackValue s1, StackValue s2, RuntimeCore runtimeCore)
at ProtoCore.DSASM.Executive.EQ_Handler(Instruction instruction)
at ProtoCore.DSASM.Executive.Execute(Int32 exeblock, Int32 entry, Language language)
at ProtoCore.DSASM.Executive.Execute(Int32 exeblock, Int32 entry, List1 breakpoints, Language language) at ProtoCore.DSASM.Interpreter.Run(Int32 codeblock, Int32 entry, Language lang, List1 breakpoints)
at ProtoCore.Lang.JILFunctionEndPoint.Execute(Context c, List1 formalParameters, StackFrame stackFrame, RuntimeCore runtimeCore) at ProtoCore.CallSite.ExecWithZeroRI(List1 functionEndPoint, Context c, List1 formalParameters, StackFrame stackFrame, RuntimeCore runtimeCore, SingleRunTraceData previousTraceData, SingleRunTraceData newTraceData) at ProtoCore.CallSite.ExecWithRISlowPath(List1 functionEndPoint, Context c, List1 formalParameters, List1 replicationInstructions, StackFrame stackFrame, RuntimeCore runtimeCore, SingleRunTraceData previousTraceData, SingleRunTraceData newTraceData)
at ProtoCore.CallSite.ExecWithRISlowPath(List1 functionEndPoint, Context c, List1 formalParameters, List1 replicationInstructions, StackFrame stackFrame, RuntimeCore runtimeCore, SingleRunTraceData previousTraceData, SingleRunTraceData newTraceData) at ProtoCore.CallSite.Execute(List1 functionEndPoint, Context c, List1 formalParameters, List1 replicationInstructions, StackFrame stackFrame, RuntimeCore runtimeCore)
at ProtoCore.CallSite.DispatchNew(Context context, List1 arguments, List1 partialReplicationGuides, DominantListStructure domintListStructure, StackFrame stackFrame, RuntimeCore runtimeCore)
at ProtoCore.DSASM.Executive.Callr(Int32 blockDeclId, Int32 functionIndex, Int32 classIndex, Boolean& explicitCall, Boolean isDynamicCall, Boolean hasDebugInfo)
at ProtoCore.DSASM.Executive.CALLR_Handler(Instruction instruction)
at ProtoCore.DSASM.Executive.Execute(Int32 exeblock, Int32 entry, Language language)
at ProtoCore.DSASM.Executive.Execute(Int32 exeblock, Int32 entry, List1 breakpoints, Language language) at ProtoCore.DSASM.Executive.BounceUsingExecutive(Executive executive, Int32 exeblock, Int32 entry, StackFrame stackFrame, Int32 locals, Boolean fepRun, Executive exec, List1 breakpoints)
at ProtoScript.Runners.ProtoScriptRunner.ExecuteLive(Core core, RuntimeCore runtimeCore)
at ProtoScript.Runners.LiveRunner.Execute(Boolean isCodeCompiled)
at ProtoScript.Runners.LiveRunner.CompileAndExecute(List1 astList) at ProtoScript.Runners.LiveRunner.CompileAndExecuteForDeltaExecution(List1 astList)
at ProtoScript.Runners.LiveRunner.SynchronizeInternal(GraphSyncData syncData)
at ProtoScript.Runners.LiveRunner.UpdateGraph(GraphSyncData syncData)
at Dynamo.Scheduler.UpdateGraphAsyncTask.HandleTaskExecutionCore()
at Dynamo.Scheduler.AsyncTask.Execute()

Was this graph updated from a version 1.3.3? Try to recreate the graph in 2.0 from scratch and see if that makes a difference. I have seen a lot of this kind of stuff from older graphs pulled forward.

Another option may be to remove all of your packages, then add them back. May be one that doesn’t like running in 2.0.

Also looks like this isn’t “new” either.

The graph was created in 2.0 which worked initially for the first few runs, I will try to re-install all of the packages to see if that works.
I will have a look at the links provided to see if there’s anything helpful from that. I will give you an update this afternoon.