Dynamo Curved Floor Plan

How can you construct the following floor plan in dynamo?

Hello @asiric805 and welcome here…do you mean crop view??? best you show some material so its easier to get help and help…

Hi Sovitek,

I am trying to build the floor plan boundary geometry in dynamo… forming the 8 boundary curves joined together.

not sure…do you wanna create a floor from these outer walls…or its a crop view you are after

Yes, just the outer wall boundary shape, ignore the interior.

Hi…here is quick exemple for create floors…filter for exterior walls get the location…and create the floors…be sure your boundery is a closed loop…

Thanks Sovitek,

Here, I wanted to build the outline in Dynamo without Revit input and ignore floors. I am interested in forming the floor outline / geometry in Dynamo only.

allright you dont need select the walls as i do you could use categori-all elements of categori-filter for exterior walls and create the floor…if you have spaces or rooms we could use them as well for find the boundery…good luck

No Revit input required, just forming the 8 rectangular curve geometry in Dynamo.

not sure i understand then :wink: if you wanna create a floor the follow that form you will need something thre follow these wall right, so you will need something to follow…it could be the walls or spaces or rooms

Ignore the spaces and rooms. Instead of constructing a rectangle in Dynamo, I am looking to construct a boundary made of 8 curves instead. No Revit inputs.

it was just my fast exemple as my small building is is rectangle if it is curved then it will be curved as i take the walls location…btw think you will need share some material if i should come closer to what you mean…

Sovitek, there are no walls and building anywhere. Just interested in the script to form 8 curves joined together per the image geometry. There are no walls and building. I am starting from scratch :blush::blush:

arhhh i see now…:wink: so you will create that form with nodes in dynamo…yes its possible but isnt easy…try take a look into primer it should have some exemple how you do curvework in dynamo :wink:

Yes, I will do…thanks.

I also wanted the dimension inputs to be driven dynamically and the reason to not use Revit.

1 Like

Here is something for inspiration…

1 Like

Thanks Sovitek :+1::+1:…along these lines

1 Like

Afternoon @asiric805 hears a clumsy approach with segments circles rotated around.

1 Like

Hi @Kai,

Great! This is what I was looking for :+1:t5: Are you able to sub-groups the nodes and some explanation? I will be using dynamic inputs with the numbers slider. Thanks :pray:t5:

1 Like