Dynamo Core 2.11 Release

Hello Dynamites!

We are excited today to release Dynamo Core 2.11 out into the wild! It’s full of really cool things, including a resizable watch node, massive performance gains and memory leak fixes across the board, with a specific focus on Geometry, a big documentation push where we have updated all ~700 out-of-the-box core nodes and a funky new way for package authors to document their own stuff in product.

As always, there is a lot more too, so come get your hands on it, give it a spin, read the blog post and let us know what you think! :raised_hands:

Dynamo Core 2.11 Blog post: Dynamo Core 2.11 Release - Dynamo BIM

Previous few release blog posts:

12 Likes

Say no more - I’m switching!

5 Likes

Really excited about the new documentation features. Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s been a long time coming :smiley: Right now, it won’t yet serialize back to the .DYN file. We have to be very careful about what is and need to test things before we run that, but it’s there to investigate your current graph at will right now :muscle:

1 Like

Me too man! I can’t wait to see what folk get up to with it :smiley: I already know @john_pierson is Gif’ing up a storm…

3 Likes

Can we expect with Revit 2022?

Hello @_Vijay - Revit 2022 will ship with Dynamo 2.10.1 and this will come later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@solamour do you know what Civil 3D 2022 will ship with?

2 Likes

Hello @mzjensen - it will also be Dynamo 2.10.1 in Civil 3d :slight_smile:

2 Likes