Dynamo centering all the nodes after opening script

Hi there,

I have a similar issue to the author of the forum post linked here.

After opening my scripts, all nodes become centered in the corner as shown in the image below:

After opening

As described in the linked forum post, this issue disables the functionality of all nodes. Restarting my computer does not solve the problem. Interestingly, this issue only occurs in my scripts and not in the example scripts provided by Dynamo.

I hope that someone can help me solve this problem. Thank you.

I’m assuming this is in a Dynamo for Revit context?

This is usually a conflicting Revit add-in or Dynamo Package. That it’s not consistent for all files I’m leaning towards package (and the issue happening when in use), but it could also have to do with the dyn format.

Try disabling all packages and see if the issue reproduces. If not, move onto disabling all Revit add-ins.

If that still doesn’t fix the issue contact Autodesk Support via the accounts portal at manage.autodesk.com.

I followed your advice and disabled all packages and add-ins. In the process, I found that the issue was caused by some pending uninstalls. After canceling those uninstalls, my script is working fine again, and the nodes are placed correctly.

Thank you again for your support!

2 Likes