Data-Shapes R23 / Dynamo 2.13x

Hi all,

I’ve been out of the Dynamo loop for a couple months. My firm is making the upgrade to R23 and it seems to be causing some issues with some scripts. This was to be expected, but an issue I haven’t figured out is Data-Shapes MultipleInputForm. The input UI isn’t popping up when I run the script from either Dynamo or the Player, which then causes the script to fail, as required info isn’t be obtained.

Is this an issue with the package that hasn’t been updated, or is it user error? Or is the form node not being maintained with the increased functionality of Dynamo Player?

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Are you on the latest version of the package? If not it’s likely that you are missing the IronPython dependency. See if installing that package resolves things, but know this does create some security issues as outlined here: Why has Dynamo Switched to Python 3, Should I Update Too? - Dynamo BIM

1 Like

Thank you. I THINK the issue was actually the DynamoIronPython package, which needed to be updated to the newest version. I was tweaking around with a few things but I think updating that was the fix.