Cut walls with linked structural elements

Buen día he intentado realizar un Script con el fin de cortar los muros de arquitectura que se intersecan con la estructura, teniendo en cuenta que la estructura esta vinculada pero no he tenido éxito alguna recomendación. (Estoy trabajando Revit 2021, y ahí muchos paquetes que me recomiendan pero no están disponibles para la versión, o alguien que lo pueda tener y me pueda guiar por favor Gracias)

EDIT for Translation:
Good morning, I have tried to make a Script in order to cut the architectural walls that intersect with the structure, taking into account that the structure is linked, but I have not been successful with any recommendations. (I am working on Revit 2021, and there are many packages that are recommended to me but are not available for the version, or someone who may have it and can guide me, please, Thank you)

@jhon.andres ,

Este forum solo accepta ingles… :slight_smile: i algunas dibujos o foto estan mejor para entender :slight_smile:

Saludos desde Austria

Andreas

Welcome!

As @Draxl_Andreas explained… in Spanish, the official language of the forum is English. This is unfortunately a requirement of the search functionality so please make all requests and responses in English or with a translation so that everyone can follow along and reference your threads when looking for similar solutions.

It’s also super helpful to include images of your graph (zoomed in so everything is legible and with node preview bubbles pinned) as well as what you’ve tried so far or where you’re running into trouble.

1 Like

What type of openings? How many?

MEPover has a nice set of nodes for running collisions and processing the results. This may help you get the basis-geometry required to place an element. Not sure if this works with linked models, but you could always temporarily copy the elements of not.

Spring nodes has excellent nodes for dealing with linked elements, including copying the elements between files. If you decide on this, I would definitely recommend copying to a new workshet and deleting it afterwards. Be wary of what this might do to your wall joins, etc.

There are two packages when you search „spring.“ download the one with the likes / high download count. The other one is not what you want.

Once you have some collision geometry, you can start placing elements based on their placement types.

Can you explain I’m Detail what you’re trying to accomplish?