Custom Node Error: Given key not present dictionary

Hi all,

I am getting the following error with a custom node that I have developed -and I am using it in another PC-: “The given key (Dictionary.ValueAtKey) was not present in the dictionary”.
It is the first time I see this kind of error. The custom node runs in the original PC without any problem and,if I copy and paste the custom node’s workflow into the workspace (current PC), it also works well so I am completely lost about how I could solve it.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you all.

Thanks

What’s the inside of the custom node look like?

Hi @jacob.small,
The inside of the custom node is quite long and, unfortunately, I am afraid I cannot show it here.
The funny thing is that it can work when I copy and paste the inside nodes into the workplace.
Would you have any idea about the reason?
Thanks

Not without seeing the custom node.

Not to oversimplify, but if you called your mechanic to say “My car goes gggggggrrrrrr when I turn left at speeds over 10mph” the first thing they’d say would be “Ok bring it in and we’ll have a look.”

Seems related,

what version of Dynamo are you using?

1 Like

As some of you guys said, it was a issue coming from the versions; using the same one and everything runs well now!
Many thanks for the help.

1 Like

Which did you change dynamo package version, revit version or python version. Can you help me ? Thanks.