Create Virtual Tour - Place Cameras on Points Followed by Cloud Render

Hello All,

For the past couple months I have been playing with creating virtual tours. In order to do that I use Revit and cloud render panoramas and then export/import them into a tour system. I am reaching out here in hopes that someone can show me how Dynamo can automate the placement of the cameras and the rendering in the cloud. I looked around for ways to do this and will continue to do so but have not found anything that works yet. Ideally, it would work as follows:

I would draw an open model line in Revit and use Dynamo to select the line which would place a camera at each node and render the panoramas in the cloud followed by downloading them into a folder.

If someone can help me out with this I will gladly share my process for creating the tours along with a example of the final product.

Thank in advance,

Devin

Look into the Perspective view by eye point target and elevation node.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I was able generate the perspectives at the point location. I’m not sure if I am doing the cloud rendering correctly as it is not sending the information. The render in cloud within revit works but I would rather have it download automatically. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong with the do cloud render?

Warning: One or more of the input types are not matching. Couldn’t find a version of ByViewNameWidthHeight that takes arguments of type (__array,int,int,Analyze.Render.RenderType,Analyze.Render.RenderQuality)

Tour Example