Create Annotation Tag

archi-lab

Hello Guys,

I am hoping somebody could tell me what I am doing wrong here. I am trying to use the “Create Annotation Tag” node from the Archi Lab package however i keep getting an error (see highlighted portion below). Could someone help me to understand what I am doing wrong?

As always, I appreciate the assistance.

Thank You.

Spot coordinates in columns

Thank you for the quick reply Konrad. I have reviewed the link you provided and I have reworked my workflow to use the Familyinstance.Location node. but that did not work. I should add that I am currently using Revit 2016. Could it be that Revit 2016 is not supported yet? if my assumption is incorrect, could you please elaborate on what it is I am missing? (this one really has me scratching my head).

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

it expects LIST inputs for tag location and elements. views is an optional list or single element input. try that

That did the trick.

Thank you.

Hello, Konrad! I have a problem with creating tags on spaces. If I select a list of views, this node create tags random on views. I think, that I know where is a problem, but my python is not so good).
I think, that it’s lines 101-109, because code create tag in the following way:
element {№1} - uv - view {floor plan +0.000}
element {№2} - uv - view {floor plan +2.000}
element {№3} - uv - view {floor plan +3.000}
element {№4} - uv - view {floor plan +0.000}

But in fact I need:
element {№1} - uv - view {floor plan +0.000}
element {№2} - uv - view {floor plan +0.000}
element {№3} - uv - view {floor plan +0.000} (all elements on floor plan +0.000)
element {№4} - uv - view {floor plan +2.000} (all elements on floor plan +2.000)

P.s.: Sorry for my English)

Any ideas, guys???

Hi,

Please start a new topic. This thread was solved 3 years ago.