Color in solid dynamo civil 3d

Hello, I’ve drawn a solid in dynamo civil 3d and I need to add color, how can I do that?

Hola amigo @mateusc94 buenas. use GeometryColor.ByGeometryColor node, don’t forget turn off the preview of your original Geometry!! :cowboy_hat_face:

I have answered very fast, if you have already created it in C3D just change the color of the layer in which you have inserted it.

Hi,

I’m using GeometryColor.ByGeometryColor to assign a color to the solid I created. Now, I need to view the solid in Revit, so I used ImportInstance.ByGeometries and connected it to the solid. However, I also need to import the color to Revit. How can I achieve this?

I tried connecting GeometryColor of GeometryColor.ByGeometryColor to geometries in ImportInstance.ByGeometries, But it is throwing errors.

Hola amiga @Sandra.Raveendran buenas. que lindo nombre señorita!! :cowboy_hat_face:
Try Override color in view, gemetry color works for Dynamo enviroment only!!

Personally i don’t use Import Instance, but if it works for you use it, i use FamilyType Bygeometry, and then Family Instance By point, i have much more control, i let yu the link for the topic, I hope this helps you my lady!!

Thanks a million for your guidance, good sir! As you told I used Family Type ByGeometry and then Family Instance By Point. Then, I applied Override color in view, and guess what? It worked like magic. Thanks again for your help, sir.¡Muchas gracias, amigo!

Amiga @Sandra.Raveendran buenas. My lady I’m glaad to hear that it works for you, keep going to improve your dynamo skils. :wink: and welkome to the dark side!!