Color element in viewer

Hello, i am trying to see color elements by unique id from an IFC file, but not being able to see these on the 3d model

MANIPULATE DATA FROM THE CSV.dyn (118.4 KB)

Hi @vickykurlem !
I think you need to input an element; not the ID.
To better understand the issue you should show the message in the yellow pop up, and the resukt of the nodes.

1 Like

Warning: This custom node contains an invalid entry. Correct the entry before saving the custom node.

its important to mention that it is an IFC FILE opened on revit…i tryied what you said to connect it from another element and still without results.

Start selecting Revit elements based on those IFC Id first. It still looks like your feeding strings into the element port of the last node.

Remember that opening/linking an ifc file in Revit converts the ifc elements into Revit elements. So to talk to themyou have to call them by their Revit names/categories/Id’s etc.

btw, if your goal is just coloring the Ifc elements by some sort of criteria, just go and use Navisworks/Solibri or one of the many other tools better suited for that.

1 Like

thanks for your quick answer…yes i know but i am wondering to do the whole workflow in just one platform

if you have any clue how i can be able to do these i am open to hear it and try…

Start by updating the package those two Fill Pattern Nodes are from, both show errors and weird behaviour. I think the double output error is related to an upgrade in a 2.x version of Dynamo?

1 Like

i thought they where an extra package but i took a look and no… they are part of revit…Captura