Collection modifed

Hi,
I am currently following the course called “Dynamo 2.x Essential Training” on Linkedin learning.
One of the exercises asks you to use the node StructuralFraming.BeamByCurve. I am using the file provided by the instructor, which already has the node, but I keep having the Warning: Collection modified. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Hi @NicolasZx and welcome here…could you show an image with the whole graph with all nodes expanded ?

Hi @sovitek , thanks for your welcome. I actually just found the solution. The mode PolyCurve.ByPoints has a “Polycurve” output while the node StructuralFraming.BeamByCurve has a “Curve” input. The warning disappears when I add a node “PolyCurve.Curves” in between.
The instructor doesn’t have this issue in his video. Maybe he is using an older version of Dynamo?

1 Like

Thank you, NicholasZx, I was having this exact issue with that tutorial. I appreciate you posting the solution.

1 Like

Thank you I was having the exact same issue, this helped me to solve it.

Thank you for posting this. I was really struggling and I did not get responses in the Revit forum. Glad I found it here. It works!