Pipenetwork Name to Parameters

pressure pipe object name not collected and distributed to extended data.

@subinsobhan could u please drop the warning that’s coming there.

1 Like

Is geometry scaling set to medium?

its X large

When in the context of Civil 3D, never set geometry scaling to anything other than medium.

See if you get results (errors around geometry scaling excluded) using medium.

2 Likes

@subinsobhan please try setting it to medium once as mentioned by @jacob.small and please let us know if it worked…#!!

1 Like

@jacob.small while setting in Medium showing this error

1 Like

While doing extra large i am getting this comments. Some of the vertical pressure pipes are exact 90 degree.Is that the issue ‘unable to create the line’ comments?

Not an error. A warning. Ignore it. Are you getting the end results you are after otherwise?

@jacob.small not getting result

@subinsobhan put three watch nodes on canvas to identify what you are getting for pressure pipes, fittings, and appurtenances. If nothing is null, proceed to the next node until you find the error. Sadly warnings will not help you track anything related to geometry now.

1 Like

Can you collapse the “PressurePipeNetwork.GetPipesFittings” node and the other nodes the same way as I did in the attached screenshot?

What information does your nodes return?

Stupid question but does the Pressurepipe network contains objects?
My test network returned null when empty

Yes indeed! The pressure network contains large number of pipes, fittings & Appurtenance.

select pipes anther away ,

1 Like

Oki, sorry about that stupid question but you never know :wink:
I was also testing of it where some issue with DREF’s but it shouldn’t affect.
Have you tried nodes from Camber package in combination with the standard OOTB node for CivilObject.Name?

2 Likes

Thanks @patrick.ericson Now its loading the name from network.But in property exchange area not getting the value.My intention to take those value to Parameters colum ( eg. A1_Component Name)

1 Like