1. Are you assuming all flat duct - Do you care if a duct is sloped?
- good note, i go to include in getparametervaluebyname the lower elevation to choose the worst case of each
2. How do you envision this graph responding to vertical ductwork i.e. ducts in shafts?
- Great note, i’m going to do a vector.isparallel in filterbyboolmask to remove them
3. For the linked floors you may want to take the geometry instead of the location and grab the surface that represents top of your flooring assembly.
- hmm nice, how can i proceed from this idea?
4. Keep in mind that GetLocation retrieves the draw line of the duct, not necessarily the bottom-of-duct dimension.
- thanks for this, do you think using getparametervaluebyname the lower elevation for each can be an output?