Cant resize Watch node

My watchnodes are locked in size. I get no option to resize when I hoover cursor above corners, and can only read 1 and ½ line. Scrolling workiung though, but not usefull with only 1 visible line. I tried deleting all packages, but that didnt help.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Im using Revit 2024 and Dynamo version v.2.18.1

Is the input a list? If not try wrapping it in one and see if that changes the behavior.

It is a list:
billede

Troubleshooting steps:

1. Restart the CPU
  2. Check in Dynamo sandbox to confirm not an infosec thing
  3. Disable all Revit add-ins, and rename all Dynamo package directories to force a clean environment.
  4. Check to see if the issue persists in Dynamo for Revit.
    • If so, it may be an installation issue. Please submit a ticket via the accounts portal at manage.autodesk.com, including the Revit journal and Dynamo log from the session with no add-ins or dynamo packages and a screenshot showing the issue.
    • if not: perform the following steps until you identify the cause:
      • Close Revit, undo the directory renaming, restart Revit, and see if the issue came back; if so you have a conflicting package to identify. Remove them in groups between Revit restarts until you find the conflict.
      • If behavior is correct after re-enabling all packages, enable all your Revit add-ins, restart Revit, and see if the issue came back. if so you have a conflicting add-in to identify. Remove them in groups between Revit restarts until you find the conflict.

Hi Jacob

Thanks for the effort, I havnt got time for debuggin atm. Allthough in another script, the scaling of watch nodes works fine. Wierd.

1 Like