Can't place archi-lab Line Style node? Package management issues

I’d like to use the Line Style drop-down node, but Dynamo crashes when i try to place it. Using Dynamo 2.12. Revit is 2.12.0, Sandbox is 2.12.1. not sure how much of that will be a contributing factor

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the package, and thought to check against dynamo sandbox. This is where i get some weird behavior. I have sandbox pointing to the same package folder as my Revit Dynamo, but it doesn’t show a complete list of packages there. When i look at the list of packages detected in the sandbox package manager (A), archi-lab.net and some others (rhythm, orchid) are visible, but do not show up in the node browser (B).

A

B

So i’m not sure if this is an issue on my end, or with achi-lab (sort of doubt). Not sure what to do. i guess just remove and reinstall the packages?

I finally had some time to chase this down. It turns out that this seemed to be related to the file i was working in. After uninstalling/updating some things, i was able to use the node in a new file. Not 100% sure what was causing it to crash.

I can see you’ve got Crumple there. Might be worth trying out my take on it too, it’s a bit more flexible and works with any document, identifies user made styles etc.