Can't open dynamo in Revit 2021

I can’t open dyanmo in Revit 2021, and I got message below:
Do anyone know what it means? Please tell me, Thanks :sweat_smile:

Try disable some add-in you are using with Revit 2021

2 Likes

This appears to be the analytics issue which has plagued a few users of late. Now seeing ~2 a day. I have requested a hotfix and/or tool to fix the issue, hopefully we’ll get some movement in the long term. As of now I am not yet sure how to resolve the issue, but add-ins will not help.

@Kzs_David please submit a ticket to the Revit support team so we can get you in touch with the right people, and get you sorted. Best to do so via the accounts portal at Manage.Autodesk.com.

1 Like

Just heard back from a developer - go to %appdata%/Analytics/ and rename or delete the file csharpanalytics-measurementqueue and csharpanalytics-measurementsession to something else and see if that fixes it.

2 Likes

I supported for a user with same problem, can’t resolve by this way @jacob.small
This is a detail for that when we try :
ảnh

2 Likes

Experiencing the same issue here on at least 4 reported users so far.
Restarts and the usual troubleshooting havent helped.

Tried renaming the files per Jacobs post also and no change on my setup.

Getting same message as chuongmep

Have logged a ticket with ADSK Support

Thank you for your answers, I have solved my problem, here is how I solved it :

1. I first uninstalled the plug-in py.revit I installed. At this time, the problem changed from the message A to the message B.
  2. And I try the method provided by others below:
    If you cannot launch Dynamo in Revit 2021 with NullReference IsOptedIn error
  3. Finally, I can open my Dynamo in revit2021! And I reinstall my py.revit, it works too!
1 Like

With any people don’t have any permission admin to do this, let try with my way :

• Open folder %appdata%\Analytics, in my computer is C:\Users\vho2\AppData\Roaming\Analytics
  • Copy two this file attached below (extract from 7zip format) and override at this folder
    hotfix.7z (846 Bytes)
  • Open Dynamo Revit 2021 Again.
  • Work like a charm.
1 Like