REVIT 2021 Dynamo Will Not Open

All, i ran a script last night with no one issues. Now when trying to open dynamo in REVIT 2021 i get this error and have no idea how to fix. Can anyone provide some insight? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled REVIT 2021 and still get same error. I have no issues with Dynamo in any other version of REVIT either.

Seems like it is related to this.

Hey @dweber12 - looks like your stack trace is actually slightly different, although related.

The development team has seen a lot of these come up in the last half day and aren’t entirely sure where they’re coming from (the joy of shared components means an update to some other Autodesk application could be causing this).

Can you get us the version of ADP you have running by navigating to the %appdata%\Autodesk\ADPSDK\bin folder, right click on the file AdpSDKCore.dll and get the properties, and post the screenshot of the details tab for us?

Info requested.

1 Like

After sending this previously my Dynamo suddenly started working, but as of today when i try to open dynamo in REVIT 2021, 2022 it instantly crashes my REVIT. Has there been a solution as to why this is happening?