Can't get value in view filter created with dynamo

I’m creating a filter to get all column with top level from active view’s level. I was able to create a filter of equals rule type with my current script but the value of the level was null. I think it has something to do with the type of value of the FilterRule.ByRuleType node. I tried to use Level, Level name, Element ID but has not been successful. Can someone tell me what I’m missing here.

Here is my script:

Can you try Level.ByName and conncect from Level 3 to get level and connect it to the value?

Unfortunate that would create null rule :frowning:

What can you select in window if you do without Dynamo? and did you try to connect directly from string from object node?

I have tried the string node, elementId and level node both from the taken parameter and manual selection, the result is either the null rule or no value in the drop-down. With normal filter UI, it would be a drop down list of my levels as expected.

Okay, the problem is: Level in Filters are in API different. I remember that situation from that post.
You should use Python to get levels there.

Oh yes I think this is what I need. Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction :smiley: