I’m following the video of Mostapha “Getting Started Installing Ladybug and Dynamo” but I didn’t figure it out what do I miss.
- Open Revit 2020 and lunch Dynamo inside revit, the version is Dynamo Revit 220.127.116.1161
- Install Ladybug 0.2.1 and Honeybee 0.1.9 in “packages”
- Open the example file “01sunpath.dyn” and click “run”
Then I got this message:
- invalid literal for float(): DynamoForRevit*
If you think this is a bug submit an issue on github.
and include below error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
- File “”, line 55, in *
- File “”, line 18, in tryGetPluginPath*
ValueError: invalid literal for float(): DynamoForRevit
Is it because we need to install some other softwares to support the simulation? Just like in Grasshopper?
I see the same post in github “ladybug-tools/ladybug-dynamo/issues” and some other users have the same issue.