I have a script that makes room separation lines from a CAD layers lines.
It works great the first time, but on any subsequent runs of the script, it moves the room separation lines from the first run to the applied level for the second run, and adds the new lines.
I have tried:
Closing and reopening both revit and dynamo between runs.
Unloading other CAD links.
Closing all other views.
I am at a loss why this would be behaving this way.
I did change the inputs in the drop down to match the new level/link.
Image of workspace:
So, to illustrate, I run it for the Level 9 cad file, on level 9. Works. Running again for level 8, adds the lines for that level 8 link, at level 8, but also the level 9 lines.