Block not showing properly in drawings

Hi,
I have a issue in drawing preparation using dynamo. I am placing a circular block at some locations in my drawing. For starting couple of locations its coming correct but after a certain points its not fully placed or fully visible might be. I am not sure about the exact issue behind it.
In the attached picture below, you can see two circles away from each other…one is visible perfectly but the other is not drawn fully.

Has anyone ever faced such issues with blocks? Please suggest possible solutions.

@GavinCrump & @kovacsv …have you guys faced anything like that before? Can you pls suggest something.

Hi
Can you upload your graph, it’s a good start to investigate it first.
/Patrick

Block Placement_R1.dyn (313.5 KB)
sharing the script…pls check

Hola Amgio @ritesh.trivedi885J6 buenas, I’ve checked your file everything looks fine, i don’t have acces to your files, blocks and excel tables i mean so i couldn’t chek it, did you check that your blocks definitions in the files are the right ones??
Also blocks need to make an AttSync right after the insertion did you try it??
Did you try to make a RegenAll to update graphics??
May be also a drawing order issue, that the recent inserted blocked are behind or parcially behind other object!!
could be also a performance issue, i don’t think but happens!!
What I would do instead was organize my script to work in 1 block type at a time, so I can run it in Dynamo player, run the script for 1 block, check that everything works and is correct, and then just change the settings to get the information and create the next batch of blocks!

Thank you for the response @gilberto.arechigaiba .
I don’t think there is any issue with block definition because the script works perfectly fine in one system but when this issue is coming when i try it in my colleague’s system.
I have also tried to RegenAll to update the graphics but still the same issue is there.
I have not tried AttSync yet, i will try it once and check if this solves the issue. Otherwise i’ll go with organizing and running scripts in order of block placement.

Might also help to post the other files as an ‘all at once’ workflow should be doable, but no one can test without sample files. Set up a new set of files to do 3 instances of each block type of sharing project info is the concern.

1 Like

Well if the script runs well in one pc and not in a second one, the problem is not the script (.dyn) or the file (.dwg) with the blocks definitions into the file, sounds more like a hardware issue, the second pc has properly installed the graphique card and his drivers?? :exploding_head: