Batch Export IFC

Hi. I have an unusual problem with my script. IFC files are being created, but they are 13KB each. What could be the problem?

Welcome to the community @maciej.wrzosekVD7YS !

Few things on your question:

1. We can’t see what nodes you’re using or what data you’ve gathered as the image was taken when you were zoomed out too far. Expand your data previews on the nodes you’ve gathered, zoom in so you can read the node names, and use the export canvas as image feature (Camera Icon or ‘export’ text just beyond the upper right corner of the Dynamo workspace).
  2. This topic is 5 years old and already has a solution; best to start a new topic with the image above attached rather than continuing it; just link back here so we can get the context when you post.
  3. It may also help to post your DYN directly; you can try attaching it or linking it from a 3rd party site (ie: Dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive, Box, etc.).

Thanks a lot for the hints!!!. I am attaching correct the snapshot.DYN file

Please start a new topic with this info. Also be sure to expand the data preview or add a watch node for each node heading into the ExportIFC node.

Hi,

This custom node exports the current document so it explains the 13KB.
Instead use the Export IFC in Document node to export background opened documents.

2 Likes

do you have ifc exporter installed

Thank you!

Yes I do. Thanks for your interest. I managed to solve the problem.

1 Like

I am facing the same issue can you please explain, How did you solve it?