Autofill shared parameter value (for scheduling) from multiple parameters of different categories

I need an expert…

I have created families for a Client within which I need to be able to schedule the “order number” which I would like to automatically populate from multiple other user defined parameters (some of which are yes/no parameters - which would be fine to do with formulae - however one of the “feeder” parameters is a family type parameter to control the colour of the family.

I feel like a Dynamo script would be able to sort this out but the taster course I did left my brain hurting. If someone could help me I would be forever grateful.

Thanks for your time,
Tim

Welcome to the forums!

You’ll have to show us what you’ve at least attempted to put together so far. This isn’t a forum for doing other people’s work.

The Dynamo workflow would more or less match the formula workflow you’d attempt in the schedule. It’s just a matter of getting all the parameter values, passing them through your conditions, and combining or writing them to your intended “order number” syntax.

There are a ton of posts about reading and writing parameter values as well as using conditional statements and manipulating data that should be able to get you started.