Auto CAD Blocks to Automatic Arrangement in Plan Boundary

Dear All,
I Want to create dynamo scripts for Blocks Auto fill to plan boundary with my conditions. Please advise. its possible or not?

Given Conditions

1)The block should be arranged inside the slab boundary and should not clash with the walls, columns,openings etc and not clash each other blocks
2)The block need to be arranged based with the larger size as priority and best fit orientation
3)The sample is attached with 5 standard blocks which is to be automatically arranged based on the economical condition of size and orientation
4)here provided Slab , opening,wall,beam column used in different layers in the floor plan.

Please find the attached file in Inputs and I’m arranged manually OUTPUT (this output i want automatically),
Thanks advance.

Sample1.dwg (1.8 MB)

Please advise, My request is possible in dynamo or not?

What have you tried so far?

im tried manually i don’t have idea about autofit arrangement in dynamo its possible?

So you want this

to become this?

And you want Dynamo to set up the most optimized location and amount of block references?

You might be able to do that with Generative Design but it’s a pretty big project. If you are new to Dynamo, I should recommend you focus on an easier project to start with.

1 Like

@patrick.ericson , Okay, Thanks for your suggestion