Assign Elevations to Feature Line from Text

Hi, hosneyalaa

Thank you for answering my request, This method that proposes can be applied at elevations that are only represented as texts?
I will do a test with what you tell me

Regards

HI @jaruugarte
There is a problem in this area
Because of the distance from the point and the text 67.03 less than the text 67.00
So you take the value 67.03 instead of 67.00

So filter by distance will not work

Capture
Capture0

1 Like

Hi
I’m sorry for not answering earlier, I was in a hurry with the work that I had to deliver. so i solved it as follows, whit a lisp routine take the node of the text and moved to the vertex of feature line, with its z-value at 0, then with another routine bring the elevation of the text to its value in z, and create a surface already with the elevations in place then take the feature lines and approximate them to the surface so that they will take the z values of the surface.

Thanks for your help and I appreciate so much

Regards

hi hosneyalaa,
same thing I am searching for solution, kindly help how to assign text elevation to feature line perpendicular please see attached image

Looking at this

thank you for quick replay,
I am looking feature line elevations from text or Cogo points.

What i did in Image showing i draw a line and projected perpendicular lines from points(jlpt2poly lisp from Jowenn Lua) then converted feature line now i want same projected points to use elevation.

kindly save my time it’s very repeated task to me.

Please
Attached example drawing and lisp that is used

May I am can rewrite lisp for work with feature line

For garading Idea.dwg (1.0 MB)
i received Cad drawing i need know cut/fill summary asper prosed levels in this case proposed text are at grids only there is contours showing sharp cuts at platforms, so i started to work with feature lines so from grid points i need to work out please check attached drawing for better understanding.
thank you
perpendicular lines: Solved: Connecting 10,000 survey points to a feature line ? - Autodesk Community - Civil 3D

from grid levels I created surface but see clouded area problem accuracy missing.

and also, I converted contour lines elevations and applied surface this also not accuracy line dashed area text area more problem

sorry for my poor English

Maybe you need change level contour from text

See this

Good Morning,

I tried this unfortunately it’s not getting accuracy in the overlapping lines area, I decided feature lines to design, in my idea I will recreate the plots area with feature lines its result is good and i want to continue but every time i need to give levels from nearest prependicular grid levels.

Dear jaruugarte,
Did you get solutions about Assign Elevations to Feature Line from Text

Hello Jaruugarte;
can you share your solutions lisp, please!

Hello,Did you get solutions?

Hi, I haven’t found the solution to this question yet Thank you for your time

Hi
@ahmetaltinus
Can you attached example drawing for
Try it

I Can’t upload attachments.dwg because not allowed by form. but i can explain. i have a lots of polylines and nearest elevation texts. i need ; creating vertex on polyline nearest text with its own elevation. sum: I want cerating 3dpoly or feature lines from nearest text and its elevation. is is possible?

thanx for you

(upload://q6ojZIRdyJ9WrACuPoogcxX15Ka.jpeg)
have

upload a file

Please can you share the lisp? I have the same problem