Archilab - Multiple Release Versions and graphs used across multiple versions of Revit

There shouldn’t be any for most of the nodes. The reason I have multi version releases is to handle changes in the API for Revit between multiple versions. Take for example the unit nodes. If you use them in Revit 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 you will be fine, but you will need to upgrade your graph to use them in 2022. You will need a different Dynamo graph for that version because APIs in Revit changed and I had to change the nodes in my package for 2022. Your older graphs would be missing nodes if you opened them in Revit 2022, and had archi-lab.net installed for that version (ending in “22”). There are just a few nodes in my package that have that issue though, so for the most part you will be fine using them all across all different versions. There are a few where you will have to carry different versions. Another example is Material API changes between 2018 and then 2019 forwards. Some nodes will break. Just FYI.

1 Like