Align Views from Template Sheet Node Question

Hey All,

I am trying to use this node from Steam nodes for a dynamo script but it will not work due to some of the nodes being invalid or no longer usable. Is there a replacement script for this? Or what is a better way to do this. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello @MDamon031 …dont think steamnodes has been upgraded for years…but still works,i use steamnodes sometimes there most issue here is just open the node and give some other input… normally its just change some input capital letters so you are good without warnings…so we dont have any conflicts

1 Like

I think I have developed a sample script to align viewports on sheets based on the viewports on the template sheet. If that’s what you are looking for, I can provide you the script

2 Likes

Align viewports based on views on sheets.dyn (18.7 KB)
Note: I have filtered 3d views and legends on the sheets here

1 Like

Thank you so much for this script. This should be very helpful. I am getting the error below though. How would I go about fixing this? I am unfamiliar with this error

since I am using an older version I think that is why this problem, I think you can replace it with

Dictionary.ValueAtKey(t2,"in");
1 Like

Hello @sensiblehira …Rhytm had a great node for that as well…

1 Like

@sovitek I am actually using that node

2 Likes

Great…here is another way

Revit_F8wkuBki1R
align sheet.dyn (6.4 KB)

1 Like

This works great. Thank you!