Adding unique values to shared parameters across multiple families

I have a directory of .rfa files, all of which have an identical set of shared parameters which I applied using Excel and Dynamo. What I am trying to do now is use Dynamo to apply a unique value to one parameter in each family. Hopefully, this table will help with understanding: (see picture below)

So far, the script works correctly when running on one file at a time, and almost works perfectly when running on multiple files. The only problem is that it applies the first file’s JSN value to every single family instead of the correct unique JSN values. So instead, the table gets applied like this: (see picture below)

I am new to Revit and Dynamo’s abilities, but I use Rhino and Grasshopper a lot so I am proficient in visual scripting and Python. Parts of my script use the Orchid package. Here is what the script looks like now: (see picture below)

Apologies for the bad picture, but I’m new to the forum and can’t upload more than one image. If you need the script, I can attach it in an additional comment.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Why not bring the families into a project and do the bulk updates there? When done save it out to a new library. Will likely simplify verification and visual review as well.

Haven’t thought of doing it this way, I will give it a try. Are there any components you can point me towards that I will get this done? (I’m not sure how similar this will be to my current script, still very new to Revit in general).