Add shared parameters to project from list

I saw that this topic pasted allready a lot of times, but i encounter problem with revit 2017 to make it work:
I am working with the custom node from Konrad Sobon. But to see where the error is, i put his python scipt directly in the dynamo file:

Ands i get this error:
IronPythonEvaluator.EvaluateIronPythonScript operation failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 97, in
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘Count’

does anybody have an idea?

Why are you not giving a parameter name?

because the function does not accept lists, it seems. I use it as a function.

same issue

You may need to use the select parameter group and select parameter type nodes instead of that Python script. Feels like you might be feeding the wrong stuff (maybe a list instead of the correct element) as a result of the Python.

still the same.

Is your parameter called test01?

for testing purposes, yes.

But you actually have a parameter in your shared parameter file with that name right? Can you show the parameter information for test01?

there is no parameter “test01” yet in the shared parameter file. The node from Konrad Sobon adds the parameter first to the file and than to the project.

Well it looks like the node doesn’t take Parameter Group as a string anymore. You’ll need to use Data-Shape’s ParameterGroup list node and filter the correct group to use.

I also don’t think it adds the parameter to the file if it doesn’t exist. At least, it doesn’t for me.

I missed your answer, but anyway thanks for your help. I will try something out, this afternoon again.

finally I used the script from DataShapes to make the project parameters from the shared parameter file.

Thanks!!