0.8.1 Release Candidate available

surface loft

I’ve got a strange behavior using Surface.ByLoft node. I’m thinking is from graphics because I have no errors on the node. Please see the above picture.

hexagon test1 - mushrooms

Thanks,

Lucian

Would really be cool to see something like that project honeycomb :slight_smile: I see these comments all too often :frowning:

2015-06-19_14h04_34

Just downloaded and installed Dynamo 0.8.2, Revit 2015. I can see the definition just fine. Groups work great. But I get no graphic display in the background. I have a Dell laptop, Windows 7 Enterprise.

nc

How long do we think we are from Dynamo 0.8.1 being the stable release? I have a few nodes I made but I don’t want to give users the “time travel” error when they download and use Rhythm.

Sometimes it’s the little things that count :slight_smile:

Ok, almost ready. Last release candidate here. Should be early next week for final release.

http://dyn-builds-data.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/DynamoReleaseCandidate2Install0.8.1.exe

Hi Zach

I’m using the new release candidate you are talking about.

I’m having weird visualization issues (last friday everithing was fine with the 0.8.0). See image attached. Is this normal?

Visual Dynamo

Hi Alesandro,

Not quite sure what I’m seeing . . . looks like you might have cooincident faces?

Hi Zach,

Very excited with the new features in 0.81 - Great job as always. but I’m encountering a problem that’s forcing me to roll back to 0.8. I’m not able to see any geometry preview - only blank space, not even in a watch 3d node and i don’t see the 3d grid, through Revit or in standalone. I tried turing hardware acceleration off in Revit, but that didn’t help. The graphics card I have is an AMD FirePro M5100, and has exceptional performance with all other 3d applications, including previous dynamo version.

Any thoughts?