Write parameter data to excel

Firstly I know nothing, in fact I know less than Jon Snow. I took a Dynamo image that someone else made that was doing a similar thing to what I wanted and changed it slightly. But it doesn’t work.
I wanted to take some parameters from my title sheets and write them to our office issue/ drawing register (including, drawing title, drawing number and scale).
Everything seems to me to be ok, but it doesn’t write to the excel file. Am I missing something?
I’ve attached the image from Dynamo.

Thank you in advance

Hi Luke,
Welcome to Dynamo. You can write all the values at one excel file instead of creating separate files.

Thank you for the quick response. I will certainly look to streamline the script (is that the right word?) at some point, (I’m assuming that is what your excellent suggestion will do) but at the moment it writes nothing to the excel file. Like do I need to allow the data connection in excel, or is there something wrong with my script?
Apologies if I’m sounding stupid

Please wait. I am creating workflow for you.

Here you go. Here is the dyn file Write Sheet Data.dyn (5.6 KB)

Thank you! That looks like it works amazingly well. It has raised the issue that I am apparently running an old version of dynamo, but that is easily fixed.

Kulkul I’ve finally got round to the point where I need to use this but as I test it I get an error on the final node. its says "Warning: Excel.WriteToFile operation failed.
Cannot rename a sheet to the same name as another sheet, a referenced object library or a workbook referenced by Visual Basic."
Could you help me again please? I’m sorry if I’m sounding a bit stupid.

Thank you in advance