Workspace in dynamo not diplayed as 3D space

HI

I’m dealing with an issue conserning the 3D workspace inside of dynamo that’s not displaying in a 3D manner as it should.

Note: my dynamo version is : ( Dynamo core: 2.5.0.7460 and Dynamo Revit : 2.5.0.7586 )

I’ve tried switching between my 2 GPU’s (integrated/dedicted) but it didn’t solve it.
I’ve also tried adding revit/dynamo inside of nvidia’s 3D options section and nothing happened.
one common thing that I’m frustrated by is that the 3D background display option inside of dynamo is unclikable. (check image for refrence)

[]

I’m hoping that I get an explanation of why I’m dealing with such problems and if you can provide some solutions to the issue mentioned in my post.

Thanks for All.

here my spec

@REDO10 ,

Which Revit Version do you work?

@Draxl_Andreas
I use REVIT 2021

@REDO10 ,

can you just reinstall higher CORE
grafik

@Draxl_Andreas
Ok I’ll try to install it but I dont know how to do that?

Thanks

Hello @REDO10 …take a look here…prbably thats the issue…thats work for me before

Hi @sovitek

Thank you!! my issue is solved by following your approach and forcing installation of directX 10 above directX 12 (I believe that the issue is related to windows 11 installed on my new laptop, because I did not have this problem on my old laptop with windows7 installed).

Thanks you again.

1 Like

No also happend on new installed windovs 10…sometimes :wink:

1 Like