Where to I find/download Alias 2023? I'm looking for Bulk-Graph-Resizer.dyn

I actually built these awhile back for a BiLT presentation with @dana.defilippi, and they were distributed by the Alias team at one point as a ‘quick fox’ for the issue you are describing. Not sure where they all went in terms of location, but I have asked the team. In the meantime you can get one of my versions of them here: Updating python node in multiple scripts - #15 by jacob.small

Note that there are also some other tools for this now:

• The Monocle view extension from @john_pierson is on the Package manager. It has a Graph Resizerer tool which scales the active graph. Super useful for when you find yourself in a 2.12 or older graph while using 2.13 or newer.
  • The bulk updater tools certainly helped start the ball rolling in terms of managing libraries, but the graph migration assistant (also built by @john_pierson and the Dynamo team) certainly takes that to a new level. It hasn’t been finalized and added to package manager yet, but it will ensure the scale without issue. You can access the current beta here: GitHub - DynamoDS/DynamoGraphMigrationAssistant
1 Like