How to migrate old Dynamo Graphs (Nodes) to Revit 2024

Good day Community;

I upgrade my Revit to 2024 (24.0.5.432) .Dynamo Core 2.17.0.3472 and Dynamo Revit 2.17.07404 . Old Dynamo graphs that i used in Revit 2023 can’t be used in 2024. How do we solve this issue? Do i need no change deprecated nodes one by one? If it’s the way i found this link for clockwork package: Deprecated Nodes & Packages · andydandy74/ClockworkForDynamo Wiki · GitHub
but there’s more packages with deprecated nodes.

check this

1 Like

Thanks @Marcel_Rijsmus i used to try it and couldn’t manage to implement .Will check it again. Did you use same method?

In some cases, yet, but in others the Graph Migration Assistant will resolve it for you.

Where did you get stuck? I have tested it myself and for me it ‘did what was on the box’.

You can also bulk modify your .dyn files once you know what change(s) have to happen. I have a bunch of tools for that here: Updating python node in multiple scripts - #15 by jacob.small

1 Like

Now i installed dynamo migration assistant for dynamo 2.17 from this directory “AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.17\packages”.
But when i try to install dynamodoreruntime2.19.0 to here (“AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Core” ) dynma on revit completely disappeared.

Secondly i’ll give it a look this ( Updating python node in multiple scripts - #15 by jacob.small)