What package is from

I am looking for this node, but cannot seem to find anywhere: Filter.ByParameter

Orchid I believe

1 Like

rhythm has one that’s close to it.

FYI, EvolveLAB_Beaker has several that have the ruletype/filtering method incorporated into the code.

1 Like

Oh, this is great, found all the ones you mentioned thank you @staylor !

However run into the empty list for some reason:

Fire Rating is a type parameter. So use the Element.Type node between the All Elements of Category and the ElementFilter node. There are nodes by rhythm that you can use to get and set parameter values for both type and instance parameters. However, they only retrieve or set the values. So if you want to use those, you will have to modify and add a filtering method to your script like string contains and filter.bybooleanmask

1 Like

This is very helpful and it worked to find the ones with set type parameter, and you are right, i need only to use their values in order to place a curve line:

You can’t get the location from the Wall Type. So you will need to create a filtering method to filter the main list of walls that have “1 HR” in the Fire Rating parameter. This should work for you.

1 Like

You beat me to it, was going the same route, but thank you very much, this worked :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like