[WEBINAR] Dynamo for Civil 3D: Transportation and Site Design

Has anyone here got the sample scripts yet which were shown in webinar and discussed that scripts will get shared after the webinar ?

Try this link.

1 Like

Check this post:

1 Like

Ciao Paolo,
i downloaded dynamo samples for c3d version 2020. iā€™ll ask you 2 things:
-using AutoCAD_Python_PSet_DumpPropertySetDefinitionsToJSON.dyn no information of the lists is exported. Is it correct or am I wrong? Iā€™m not getting any errors?

• among the shared samples is there no more ā€œcreate list from CSVā€?

thank you in advance for your reply,

@davide.clauser Iā€™ve updated the definition of the Python module in the Civil 3D Beta forum hoping that it would picked up by the product teamā€¦pset_utils.py (20.6 KB) pset_serialization.py (5.5 KB)

1 Like

Thank you Paoloā€¦ everything is working well. I really appreciate what you do to share knowledge on c3d

Hi Paolo,
i downloaded the dynamo samples and replaced the old pset_utils.py and pset_serialization.py.

• using AutoCAD_Python_PSet_DumpPropertySetDefinitionsToJSON.dyn the information of the list is now getting exported as intended!
    Now i used AutoCAD_Python_Pset_CreatePropertySetDefinitionsByJSON.dyn. The PropertySets got created but the list didnā€™t!
    I didnā€™t get any errors! Do you have an Idea why this is happening?
    Is there a new Version?

Thanks in advance for your reply

AutoCAD_Python_PSet_CreateListDefinitionByCSV.dyn (5.8 KB)

In this video you mentioned that the PropertySet to JSON Dump does not support formulas but might in the futureā€¦is this now supported?

Hi Paolo

Where can we download OCS_CHAT_RAIL.csv for Rail?

Hello Everyone,
Iā€™ve tried a rail_Concrete_Ties Dynamo script. It works great, but I have one question: how i can rotate sleeper if I have rail cant? Thanks.

@Romualdas_Karuzis download the Civil 3D Toolkit and use these nodes

Hi Paolo

I donā€™t find OCS_CHAT_RAIL.csv for Rail in your link.
Where can I Download it Please?

Hello

I donā€™t find OCS_CHAT_RAIL.csv for Rail in your link.
Where can I Download it Please?

Did you get this to work?
Looks like Iā€™m getting the same problem.
the ā€˜Dumpā€™ dyn gives me a json with the lists,
but its not coming trough in the ā€˜Createā€™ dyn,
in the pset_utils ā€˜def create_ps_definitions_json(jsonpath):ā€™
the jpsd.Lists stays emptyā€¦

Hello all,

I know I am probably late to ask this question, but where can I download dynamo samples Case 01, 02,etc? I am specially interested in Case 09, is not within the sample library I got from the app, and the link you kindly posted is no longer available, please see image below:

Kind regards,

Hi Paolo,

I have tried to implement this nodes in the script but I was not able. Is it possible to find the complete grapth anywhere?

Thanks in advance

Best to start a new thread with a sample graph and data set to reproduce with, as this thread is intended for news of the webinar not help with a specific issue.

2 Likes