Rafael, in as few words as possible:
- Open a new conceptual mass in Revit
- Create a form (either using the UI or in Dynamo)
- In Dynamo, go to Help > Samples > 16 Tesselation > tesselation
- Select the face you want to process
- Connect a Watch node to the output port of Voronoi on Face
- Hit Run
- In the Watch node you will see that you get a list of (geometric) lines (only visible in Dynamo)
- Connect the Model Curve node to the Voronoi node and hit Run again - that will create model lines in Revit
- Alternatively, you could evaluate the lines' start and end point (using Evaluate Curve node) and get a list of XYZs that you could then use to place adaptive components (using Adative Component by XYZs)
Hope this will get you started.
BTW: You might need to right click on the Watch 3D node and select Zoom To Fit in order to see a preview in Dynamo.